HERE’S WHAT MAKES OUR FOUNDATION STRONG AND THEREBY MAKES US CHENNAI’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER BUILDER
- Strong Foundation is rested on Actual soil strata as specified in soil investigation Report.
- RCC framed structures as per the design provided.
- Structure stability analysis were done by structural Engineering agency as per IS standards in respect of structural loads, seismic loads, Ductility requirements and design reports are available at site.
- Grade of concrete are examined from “Readymade concrete vendors” to meet the Structural strength requirements as per the design & Regular cheeks on Quality of concrete were made by testing the cubes for compressive strength.
- Tests on Quality of materials used for construction, workmanship check of each & every activity involved, leakage tests for service lines as well as all underground sumps are being carried out at regular interval which meets the requirements of bureau of Indian standards respectively. Field & Lab test reports are available.
- CMDA & Chennai corporation approvals like planning permit / Building permission / NOC / etc are available and no deviation is proposed.
- Rainwater recharge pits are strictly pointed to save water as per CMDA norms
- Reputed makes/of materials used throughout the construction process.
- Plumbing and electrical works are carried out with specialised vendors with eligibility carried out by vendors analysis.
List of Reports Available
- Design mix from approved third party
- 28days cubes compressive strength tests of concrete
- Test on Raw Materials
- Sieve analysis for CA & FA (Field report available)
- Test on cement (MTC Available)
- Test on Construction water(Bore well water test analysis report available)
- Soil Test
- Solid concrete block works are used and confirms strength requirement as per IS standards
- Intermediate band between solid block courses at 4’ & 7’ level with MS bars 6mmǿ – 2 Nos are provided.
- Rich Mix mortars are used
- Workmanship is well maintained in perfect alignment.
- Chemical water proofing with FOSROC Materials are used to achieve good impermiability layer of mortar for Toilets and Checked with ponding methods.
Terrace water Proofing
- Compact impermeable water proofing with brick bat is provided and checked by ponding for 7 days